How can I create a QA task?
Modified on: Sun, 22 Mar, 2020 at 7:07 PM
To create an QA task follow these instructions:
- Go to your project's dashboard under the dataset view.
- Enter the dataset browser of your chosen dataset by pressing the "Browse" icon.
- In the dataset browser filter out the data and press the "Create A Task" button.
- Fill in the task's detail and dont forget to select the task type - QA.
You can also create a QA task from the annotation task.
- Go to your project's tasks (see Tasks button on the left side of the screen).
- Mark the "Show completed Tasks" on the top right of the screen.
- In the completed annotation task, press the 3 dots on the right side and pick "Create A QA Task".
For more information please go to Create Your First Task.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.